Kenridge at a glance
Kenridge is a lovely leafy neighbourhood with tall oaks lining the streets, sturdy and spacious old homes and renovated gems. Busy families prefer the suburb for its central location close to excellent schools, main roads, gyms and shopping centers. Close by nature reserves and wine farms are popular with joggers and cyclists.
Durban Rd and Tygervalley Rd stretch above and beyond Kenridge and lead to the N1, Durbanville central, the winelands and Bloubergstrand.
Schools & Higher Learning
- Kenridge Primary- English/Afrikaans, in the neighboorhood.
- Fairmont High- English (0,8km)
- Durbanville High- Afrikaans/English (3km)
- Stellenberg High- English/Afrikaans (2,9km)
- DF Malan High- Afrikaans (5,7km)
- Kenridge Shopping Village -- centrally located in Kenridge
- Tygervalley Centre (2,7km)
- Willowbridge Centre (2,2km)
- Intercare Medical & Dental Tygervalley (2,4km)
- Louis Leipoldt Medi-Clinic (7,6km)
- Durbanville Medi-Clinic (2,4km)