Guest rooms available to rent in Welgemoed.
There are 5 fully furnished guest rooms available:
• The rooms open out onto an undercover patio, which will be a shared space for all tenants.
• Each room has an en-suite bathroom, built-in cupboards, TV, fridge and kettle.
• The rooms do not have kitchens, but a microwave is available in the entrance hall.
• Water, electricity & Wi-Fi included.
• Room & linen will be cleaned once a week.
• Secure parking for 1 car per room
• Only available to quiet students or working professionals.
• Unfortunately, no families with children will be considered.
• Must have sober habits
Available Immediately. Rent R6400 per month. Deposit R9600.
Welgemoed is known for its peaceful atmosphere, beautiful vistas towards the Stellenbosch and Hottentots Holland Mountains. The Tygerberg Nature Reserve that borders Welgemoed on the hill, is a bird lover’s paradise, with a total of 158 bird species, and has many walking trails and picnic facilities. High-tech security surveillance cameras with car registration recognition are set on main roads.
Welgemoed is one of the most central locations in the Northern Suburbs and has easy access onto the N1 Additional Information
|Bedroom||Carpets, Curtain Rails, Built-in Cupboards, Queen Bed
|Bathroom||Tiled Floors, Basin, Shower, Toilet|
Electric Gate, Perimeter Wall|